Bravely is new kind of employee benefit in support of overall workplace health, connecting people with professional coaches for confidential conversations. We’re looking for an enthusiastic CRM Manager to help us support the employees that have access to Bravely through their companies: developing processes, strategies, and campaigns that encourage people to engage with the platform.
Working closely with all discipline leads, you will be responsible for driving multi-channel customer engagement and retention: developing segmentation strategies, executing brand campaigns, influencing content creation and product strategy, and optimizing data to deliver experiences that convert and drive loyalty.
This is an opportunity to build our CRM team from the ground up, influencing operations and strategy from the start.
- You’re a strategic and experienced marketer who is prepared to leverage user-facing channels to drive awareness, engagement, and retention
- You’re highly quantitative and data obsessed, yet are just as comfortable informing creative and content as you are running reports and establishing best practices for analytics
- You understand the unique challenges of a B2B2C business and the need to keep our enterprise buyer (HR leaders) in mind as you develop customer-facing strategies to engage their employees
- You’re excited about working on a small and scrappy team in a fast-paced environment where everyone wears many different hats
- You possess strong communication and collaboration skills (a must for a company that’s dedicated to closing the conversation gap) and are incredibly detail-oriented
- You’re passionate about furthering our mission: building a platform that makes it easier for people to talk about whatever they’re facing at work, leading to happier employees and healthier organizations overall
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Bravely, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.