Director of Marketing
Bravely is seeking a Head of Marketing to intensify the growth of our B2B2C platform. The role would focus on demand generation to drive more customer leads and conversions, and in this capacity, the role would center around the top of the marketing funnel and public-facing and client-facing media, with success measured in new clients and revenue growth. We’re ideally looking for a driven athlete who wants to grow into a cross-functional marketing leadership role.
Bravely is a resource for confidential communication guidance and conflict coaching for employees navigating issues in the workplace, helping them prepare for conversations with managers, colleagues and HR teams. Our easy-to-use platform connects and schedules employees with experienced conflict coaches and HR professionals for conversations about the challenges employees face that can be intimidating to tackle proactively.
- Creative Yet Measured – you’re always thinking of new ideas to test, but organized and systematic in your approach to exploring and assessing each new opportunity
- Proactively Curious – you like invention and thinking about the complexities of creating a new behavior, and you’re proactive in trying to learn and develop solutions to the problems faced by each of our stakeholders
- Comfortable Implementing – given the early stage of Bravely (today) you’re comfortable managing implementations of marketing efforts, in addition to driving the ideation and strategizing phases
- Metrics-Oriented – You believe success isn’t measured by perception or gut-feel, it’s a product of tangle, demonstrable results, and that decisions can be made for a variety of reasons but should be informed by data
- Collaborative – you like working with peers and your team in an earnest, constructive way, helping support and encourage your team members, but also being thoughtful about when it’s important to deliver honest feedback
7+ years of experience in marketing roles, with a heavy emphasis on demand generation efforts for B2B platforms and services and working closely with sales teams to refine messaging and enrich sales collateral
Demonstrated experience running email, display, retargeting, content and social marketing
Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics and other performance measurement and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, etc.); Experience with CRM tools like Prosperworks a plus
Experience creating successful digital campaigns and programs
Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
Generate and nurture leads for Bravely sales teams among target customers leveraging a variety of strategies and tactics including but not limited to email, paid digital, PR, social and content marketing
Create effective campaigns, including everything involved in creating an innovative and successful online marketing approach: landing pages, email campaigns, digital ads, and more to ensure healthy click and conversion metrics
Create strategies and design outreach to leverage team event presence and speaking engagements to drive leads and prospect meetings
Set and measure KPIs for success in marketing, and evaluate performance analytics in order to develop and recommend new and optimized strategies while being budget effective
Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
Establish and manage a process to ensure quality and consistency across all customer touch points, including both clients and employees
Manage a team of freelancers and consultants to start, and make the right hires over time to build the team
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Bravely, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.