People Experience Lead
Bravely is seeking a People Experience Lead to help design, manage, and continuously improve our employee session experience, someone with deep expertise and experience in the HR and People field who is excited to step out of a traditional HR Business Partner or Generalist role to help transform the modern workplace.
We’re looking for someone who understands coaching and teaching in the workplace, with practical and academic experience in interests-based conflict resolution and effective communication skills, having developed and implemented training and performance management solutions in these areas. In addition to helping shape the employee experience on Bravely, you will also manage and support our network of Pros to help them deliver this world class experience to every employee they serve.
Bravely is a resource for confidential communication guidance and conflict coaching for employees navigating issues in the workplace, helping them prepare for conversations with managers, colleagues and HR teams. Our easy-to-use platform connects and schedules employees with experienced conflict coaches and HR professionals for conversations about the challenges employees face that can be intimidating to tackle proactively.
• Experienced & Thorough – you are an expert in HR and People and stay up-to-date on workplace best practices as well as policy and procedures. You have deep practical and academic experience in employee relations and are aware of the challenges and conflicts employees face in the workplace.
• Empathetic & Communicative – you are someone with high EQ that is easy to talk with and share vulnerabilities. You are astute at identifying the root of a problem and communicating difficult feedback, when needed, in way that is well received.
• Forward-Thinking & Creative – you’re an innovator and like thinking about the complexities of creating a new behavior, and you’re passionate about testing and developing experiences that will help solve issues faced by the employees using our product.
• Lead by Example – no job is too big or too small and you set the example for the level at which you expect your team to operate and deliver. You are willing to step in where needed to ensure we deliver an exceptional experience in every Bravely session.
• Flexible & Adaptable – you’re comfortable with rapid change and willing to implement new process and protocols based on user and client feedback. You never lose sight of the big picture while constantly optimizing on the day-to-day experience.
• 7+ years in an HR Generalist, Business Partner or Coaching role where you spent a large portion of your time fielding and solving employee relations issues, developing and mentoring professionals
• Direct experience and sample work in developing and documenting protocols and work flows, and potentially published work or materials around topics related to coaching and conflict resolution
• Success with developing effective training programs and implementing quality assurance programs
• Up-to-date knowledge on regulatory requirements and best practices as it relates to HR and People Ops
• Experience with and / or has developed compensation and incentive structures within an organization as well as baseline knowledge around employee benefit programs
• Has thrived and loved working in fast-paced, intense, sometimes helter-skelter work environments full of invention and change
• Employee Experience – Develop, refine, and improve Bravely session experience based on customer and Pro feedback as well as industry best practices.
- Develop robust playbooks and protocols to inform and dictate sessions, ensuring a high level of quality and consistent standard for every employee and Pro
- Develop quality assurance protocols to measure success of frameworks utilized and individual Pro skills
- Compile and deliver monthly reporting and improvement recommendations based on session feedback, helping to refine and shape the strict rules that govern employee confidentiality on the platform
• Pro Management – Lead, develop, and communicate with our community of Pros building ongoing touchpoints and trainings.
- Continually recruit new Pros across relevant specialties and experience to grow and evolved the Bravely network
- Design and conduct interviews and vetting criteria for Pro candidates
- Refine and conduct ongoing training programs -- offline and online -- for new and existing Pros, including continuing education as the platform evolves
- Mentor and manage individual Pros, providing feedback on a consistent and ongoing basis
• Product Collaboration – Collaborate closely with Product & Technology to ensure a close marriage of the elements of the Bravely experience that are human-driven.
• Contribute to Company Strategy Development – Contribute to discussion, debate, planning and execution around important strategic decisions and initiatives
Send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Bravely, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.