We’re looking for Bravely’s first Product & UX hire: someone who can help us conceptualize and design an incredible user experience for our customers, and work collaboratively with all teams to implement that experience.
We’re looking for someone who can explore and invent new capabilities to support our users -- conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes -- and then help us implement those designs cross-functionally with enthusiasm and efficiency.
Bravely is a resource for confidential communication guidance and conflict coaching for employees navigating issues in the workplace, helping them prepare for conversations with managers, colleagues and HR teams. Our easy-to-use platform connects and schedules employees with experienced conflict coaches and HR professionals for conversations about the challenges employees face that can be intimidating to tackle proactively.
• Determined – your persistence and drive mean you won’t settle for anything less than success and you are intrinsically motivated by the goal of building something meaningful and impactful
• Proactively Curious – you like invention and thinking about the complexities of creating a new behavior, and you’re proactive in trying to learn and develop solutions to the problems faced by each of our stakeholders
• Collaborative – you like working with peers and your team in an earnest, constructive way, helping support and encourage your team members, but also being thoughtful about when it’s important to be tough and honest with constructive criticism
• Adaptable – you’re comfortable with rapid change and that your behind-the-scenes work may be clunky and difficult but everything presented to clients or employees is flawless, and you love to work to improve upon that hidden clunkiness
Experience / Requirements
• Three or more years of UX Design and Product experience
• Ability to work with customers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation•
• Drive the exploration and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive
• Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
• Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
• Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
• Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
• Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs, and to successfully implement on agreed-upon timelines
• Translate concepts into user stories / journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features, devising elegant solutions to identified design problems
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas!
Send us an email at email@example.com with a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Bravely, and a link to your LinkedIn profile and / or portfolio.