Bravely is looking for a Product Manager to help design and build a highly engaging product that supports employees with a variety of workplace needs.
While the Bravely platform is B2B2C, the role would center around building a product for end-user employees (the ‘C,’). Success for the role is measured in the level of utilization and engagement among the population of employees with access to the platform, and the quality of the experience delivered.
Bravely is a platform that connects employees with professional coaches outside of their workplace to encourage better conversations and healthier organizations. Using the app, people can easily schedule a phone session with a “Pro” who can provide guidance from a place of objectivity, and help them take the next step with their boss, colleague, direct report, or HR team. Our goal is to get people talking about their issues sooner and more productively, which is why Bravely is a new way forward for employees dealing with tough topics like performance and coworker conflict.
- Proactively Curious -- you like invention and thinking about the complexities of creating a new behavior, and you’re proactive in trying to learn and develop solutions to the problems faced by each of our stakeholders
- Collaborative -- you like working with peers and your team in an earnest, constructive way, helping support and encourage your team members, but also being thoughtful about when it’s important to be tough and honest with constructive criticism
- Adaptable -- you’re comfortable with rapid change and that your behind-the-scenes work may be clunky and difficult but everything presented to customers and users is flawless, and you love to work to improve upon that hidden clunkiness
- Determined -- your persistence and drive mean you won’t settle for anything less than success and you are intrinsically motivated by the goal of building something meaningful and impactful
Experience / Requirements
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience at a successful, high-growth consumer or B2B2C business
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work with people, especially non-technical colleagues, to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to conceptualize solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proven ability to iterate experiences efficiently and intelligently, using data and quantifiable measures, user testing, and other best practices
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Drive the exploration and delivery of innovative new products to improve engagement of employees with access to the platform, serve an increasing number of employee needs, and keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct user testing market research to identify, validate and prioritize user needs and opportunities for new products to achieve target results
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
- Identify and map out metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs, and to successfully implement on agreed-upon timelines
- Translate concepts into user stories / journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (in collaboration with a design team over time)
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features, devising elegant solutions to identified design problems
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Bravely, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.