When is Bravely helpful?
We all get stressed at work, and that’s when Bravely is most helpful. Whether there’s something time-sensitive — you have that performance review next week you need to crush — or something that’s been lingering — you’re feeling like you’re overloaded with work — we can help you get back on track.
A few specific scenarios where we've helped:
- I have an upcoming performance review I'm stressed about
- I haven't gotten the raise / promotion I was promised
- I'm not getting along with my boss / colleague
- I have a one-on-one meeting with my boss and want to give her feedback
- I feel stuck and like I'm not moving forward
- I witnessed something and am not sure what to do about it or who to go to
- I don't know how to give my direct report tough feedback
- I’m overworked and doing two jobs
- I don't feel valued at my company
- I need to ask my boss about a flexible or remote working situation
- I don't know how to manage up
- I hate how a colleague runs their meetings
- My desk-mate drives me crazy
There are a lot of nuanced situations where we can help, and every individual and workplace is different.
How private is this?
Confidentiality is the fundamental keystone of everything Bravely does. If you don’t trust that we’re a safe space, we know you’ll never use us! That’s why one of our brand values is “We never break the trust.”
Not only will your employer not know that you’ve activated your account, but the subject matter of your interactions with Bravely is totally private. The only exception to this is the perceived threat of self-harm or harm to others. If we think you could hurt someone, we have to report it to the authorities immediately.
So what do we tell your company? We compile de-identified, anonymized reports with aggregated data about utilization, as well as some of the survey results from feedback collected in the app. To reiterate what we said above, we never report anything that violates our integrity or your trust in us.
How does it work?
- You use your work email address as your key to access your account
- You’ll receive an email from your company leadership or People team with an individual magic link that will work only for you (so don’t share!).
- Upon clicking that magic link and unlocking, simply create an account with your personal contact details (email and phone) and your own password.
- Once your account is created, you can schedule a session with one of our Pros at a time that works for you. At your scheduled time, you’ll receive a phone call from your Pro, and your call will last 45 minutes.
- After your session, your Pro may check in with you again (depending on what you needed help with). You also can schedule another session with the same or another Pro as needed.
Who are the Pros?
Bravely Pros are experienced and qualified professionals and coaches with deep experience managing and supporting both teams and individuals. Our network has a diverse set of expertise so that we can match you with the right individual for your needs. A few things we look for in our Pros:
- 5+ years experience in HR, coaching, direct management or other People-related functions
- Degrees and certifications in related fields such as Human Resources, psychology or coaching (from leading institutions like the International Coaching Federation)
- Demonstrable EQ and effectiveness, assessed through peer recommendations and an intensive vetting process that includes rigorous case interviewing
In addition to looking for these already-qualified individuals, we also have developed a proprietary training program to ensure our Pros deliver a high-calibre, amazing experience.
How can I use Bravely if my employer doesn’t offer it?
As of now, you can’t. If you’d like to suggest to your team or management that Bravely could be beneficial in your organization, please email email@example.com and we’ll set you up with the resources you need to go forward and make the request.
Have additional questions? We want to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us from workbravely.com